– For more convenient user interaction some state logic was added. Check it out by selecting the built-in “Default state layout” in this version. For more info on xml definitions take a look at https://avrdroid.wordpress.com/state-logic/.
– Improved connection handling and some bugfixes.
– Added “style” attribute to the button elements. The following styles are available: “dark”, “light” and “red”. The style can be edited by button context menu as well. (Built-in layout was updated. Save your current layout and select it from the menu).
– Added customization of phone volume keys (e.g. for AVR volume control).
– Better layout
– Added broadcast receiver with action intent android:name=”de.thjunge11.avrdroid.action.SEND_COMMAND” and putExra(“command”, “put your command here”) to send commands from your own app or from task schedulers like e.g. tasker, must be enabled in the settings before use.